The South African Touch Association (SATA) was established in 1994 and has full membership of the Federation of International Touch (FIT) internationally.
Each of the following official regional associations have their own executive committees, each with a constitution that is in line with SATA:
- Boland Touch Association
- Eastern Gauteng Touch Association
- Gauteng Touch Association
- KwaZulu Natal Touch Association
- Northern Gauteng Touch Association
- Western Cape Touch Association
- Western Province Touch Association
- Wild Coast Touch Association
The amateur status of the sport and its impressive growth bears testament to the appeal of the sport and the commitment of the players who have been bitten by the “touch bug”.
Get in touch with us